• LUCENETM SP 980, LG PE-RT(TypeⅠ) is a high performance MDPE for hot and cold water
pipe. It is developed by using a new LG catalyst technology.
• It has excellent stress crack resistance properties and Long Term Hydrostatic strength.
• LUCENETM SP 980 Polyethylene Resin meets requirements of the FDA regulation
177.1520 and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (Drinking Water System Components - Health Effect).
• Hot & cold drinking water pipe, Floor heating, Radiator connection, Al composite pipe
(1) The properties data in this table are typical values, and not guaranteed specification.
(2) Typical resin property values are measured on a standard compression molded specimens
• Equipment : Single Screw Extruder(Conventional PE Screw)
• Temperature :
• Die to Calibration : 2 ~ 10cm
• Recommendation : Screw C/R ; 2.2 ~ 2.5
Screw L/D ; 24 ~ 30
Die Gap ; Wall Thickness X 1.7 ~ 2.5
• The actual extrusion conditions depend on the screw, die design, pipe diameter, wall
thickness and throughput rate.